Make Huge Savings on your Home Heating Oil
With many households having to cut down on expenses, saving money on home heating oil is a good idea. There are heating oil companies that can help you save those pennies if you order oil well in advance. Why not get an instant quote first of all by:-
- Choosing which type of fuel you require
- The amount you need
- Providing your postcode
- Providing your email address so quick contact can always be made
You can place an order 24/7, choose a day for delivery that suits you and pay via Realex payments. Super Saver Oil is a reputable home heating oil company that employs experienced drivers and state-of-the-art delivery trucks.
Top quality home heating oil
Expect the very best home heating oil at very competitive prices when you order via reliable fuel distribution companies. Delivery drivers are fully trained and have HazChem licences to make sure fuel is delivered safely wherever in the UK or Ireland you live. It’s advisable to:-
- Always order the maximum amount of heating oil your tank takes
- Order an amount your budget can accommodate
No matter how large or small the volume of heating oil you order, the cost for delivery is always the same.
Which home heating oil to buy
There’s a choice of kerosene and premium kerosene to choose from. Kerosene is very popular and used to fuel boilers. Premium kerosene can improve system efficiency, prevent sludge build-up and formation as well as:-
- Lowering carbon and deposit build-up
- Keeping fuel fresher for longer
- Reducing service problems
This particular type of home heating oil is supplied to protect your entire heating system while increasing the efficiency of the boiler. It can also be used for range cookers to ensure great performance. If you have any queries, don’t hesitate to get in touch with online advisers.
A few helpful tips regarding home heating oil
Featured on home heating oil websites are helpful tips and advice, some of which are:-
- Turn your thermostat down, lowering the temperature by just one degree can save up to 10% off your heating bill
- Turn off the heating in unused rooms
- Set the thermostat to come on half an hour before you get up in the morning and go off half an hour before you go to bed
- Try and not cover the radiators with wet washing, this stops warm air from circulating around the room
- Remember to have your boiler checked on a regular basis, yearly if possible
All of these suggestions can have an effect on heating costs, saving you cash. If you need to replace your boiler a condensing boiler can also reduce heating costs by about 25%.
Why not fit a lagging jacket around your hot water cylinder, insulate your attic or draughtproof doors and windows? Taking a shower instead of a bath can also save energy as well as reducing hot water usage.